Wednesday 27 August 2008

Everything including the kitchen sink

Ive always had an inventory problem. My bagspace seems to vanish overnight as soon as I get beyond lv 15 or so. I just cant bring myself to throw stuff away, after all it might come in useful for something, leveling an alt perhaps (murloc eyes), farming rep (bone fragments), skilling up a profession (solid stone). But how much of this stuff do I actually need, when it comes down to it, very little.

Crucial and necessary items that should never be thrown away.

Number 1
The pvp trinket, otherwise known as the Medallion of Horde/Alliance. Whilst this comes in a variety of flavours, 5 minute, 2 minute with 20 resilience and 2 minute with 45 resilience they all at the end of the day, do the same thing.

Use: Removes all movement impairing effects and all effects which cause loss of control of your character.

Whenever I level a new toon, its the first thing I spend my honor on. Easily optained, this remains in one of my trinket slots all the time whilst Im outdoors as you never know when someone of the opposing faction will decide to be a jerk. Obviously if you are on a pve server its slightly less of a "must have" but in recent times its also been useful in numerous pve encounters, most namely Rage Winterchill and Archimonde. In fact its been so useful on those and other encounters than some high end PvE guilds have been making their members/applicants farm one.

My verdict: Dont leave Shattrah without one.

No comments: